“paper towel series from this”….
And finally to this…Yeah…I’m so happy with it…And Yes it ended up being upside down from the beginning…just to show how you never can plan where your muse is going to take you. You’re at her mercy…
Hope you’ve enjoyed this piece from beginning to end…I know I have…don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter so you don’t miss anything and I don’t miss you! I miss you when you’re gone…so sign up or click Like or rate the post or COMMENT…I love to hear you’re out there! Peace and Light everyone….Windy Kai
Places I love!!
Click here to visit heartmade.
Well, now it’s time for texture and when I opened up an old bottle of molding paste I saw this….
But remember If there’s paint on that brush use it!! So I took some of the paste and with my fingers spread it on in certain places for texture….
Well then I got my fresh molding paste and added the following….
Ending up today with….
So here’s the next textured layer and no I’m not ashamed of being cheap in those first two shots!!! I have to use everything! That stuff is expensive!! 🙂
Peace and light to you all…Windy Kai
- Adding Texture Tutorial (fadigeorge.wordpress.com)
- Texture (piecefuljoy.wordpress.com)
OK so let’s recap…..Multi-tasking as a Multi-Media Artist!
1. Just because it’s pretty doesn’t mean it’s practical…
2. Get out the duct tape and divide up that room….If you can’t see it you won’t use it…Out of sight out of mind… Collage Lab by Bee Shay
OK today we’re on number 3 of Multi-tasking as a Multi-Media Artist
3. If there’s paint in that brush use it!! Waste not, Want not….With Art at the Speed of Life by Pam Carriker
Forgive the Silver Patron shirt in the video! I won’t lie…it’s one of my favorites!!!
- Things you’ll learn in this video…
- 1. Creating a Substrate
- 2. Book: Art at the Speed of Life
- 3. Why Home Depot is the coolest store ever for under-funded artists
- 4. How paper towels can be so cool!!
- 5. Don’t put that brush in water until it is as empty as it gets!
- 6. And you don’t have to always use expensive products to do the cool projects in these great books!
- IF there’s paint in that brush USE IT!!
- A substrate I’m working on for Art at the Speed of Life…love the background, we’ll see what the foreground has to hold!! But I didn’t waste an ounce!!